DisplayPort V.1.2 M to VGA F Adapter
- DisplayPort to VGA converter to interface the new generation of PCs and notebooks equipped with DisplayPort to conventional VGA monitor as CRT, LCD and projectors
- Compatible with VESA DisplayPort ™ 1.2 standard with backward compatibility 1.1a.
- Compatible with VESA and DP v1.3 standard.
- 2 lanes of high speed differential input with configurable speed: 1.62Gbps or 2.7Gbps.
- Supports Spread Spectrum (SSC).
- Supports resolution with pixel rates up to 270MHz
- Supports resolutions up to WQXGA (2560x1600 @ 60 Hz reduced blanking, 24bpp)
- VGA VESA compliant VSIS V1R2 clock jitter specification
- Sleep mode and low-consumption automatic connection and disconnection of the monitor
- Speed control DDC for use with VGA cables longer
- EDID pass-through from PC source to display
- Wide Spread Spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction
- Operates at low power consumption - Active 400mW, standby mode 12mW
- Display resolution: 1920x1200 (WUXGA-R), 60Hz, 8bpc: 154MHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50 / 60Hz
- Video Bandwidth: 162MHz mechanical
- Color: Black
- M DisplayPort to DisplayPort connection to the source
- VGA F to connect to monitors with VGA Cable M / M (If you use the DisplayPort Coupler F / F, please use a DisplayPort cable with 20-pin connected)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 68 X 35 X 19.5 mm
- Weight (net): 22 g
- Operating temperature: 0 ℃ to + 70 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage temperature: -10 ℃ to + 80 ℃
- Storage humidity: 5% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power requirements: No
- Video converter DP - VGA
|Weight||0.0280||Years of Warranty||3|
|Connector A Type||DisplayPort 20-pin||format A connector||male|
|Connector B Type||VGA||format B connector||female|
|Lunghezza||68 mm||Width||35 mm|