Dual Link DVI Digital (DVI-D) with Ferrite 5 m
The DVI standard is the most popular mode of transmission of video signals from PC to Monitor. The video signal transmission in the DVI-D standard is 100% digital, this guarantees that there is no damage to the signal due to signal decoding from digital to analog. The DVI-D standard provides more details, less video errors and an optimal color reproduction and contrast
- This DVI cable allows the digital video transmission from PC to monitor.
- Supports resolutions greater than Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) up to WQXGA (2560 x 1600)
- Configuration: DVI-D Dual Link (24 + 1) male> DVI-D Dual Link (24 + 1) male
- Version with 2 ferrite cores, gold contacts
- With double shielding
- Color: Black
- Length 5 mt.
- Dual Link DVI digital (DVI-D) with ferrite 5 m
|Years of Warranty||3||Codice Fornitore||304413|
|Connector A Type||DVI-D Dual Link||format A connector||male|
|Connector B Type||DVI-D Dual Link||format B connector||male|
|Headphone connectors||Yes||Cable shielding||Doble|
|Cable size (AWG)||28||Maximum resolution||-|