FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER ITALY
NEW: Wall mount TV and Monitor
1.Personal data controller - identification and contact details IC Intracom Italia S.p.A. Viale Europa, 33 z.i. Cornadella Sud 33077 Sacile (PN) Tel. (+39) 0434.735573 Fax (+39) 0434.735535 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Back to index »
2.Contact details of Data Protection Officer Summary: No optional nomination had been made on the date this information was published. Detailed explanation: As at this day, after making the necessary evaluations, the company has not identified a Data Protection Officer (DPO); the company reserves the right to supplement this information sheet should it decide to proceed differently.
3.Personal data processors and place of processing Summary: Third parties to the Controller, who can manage your personal data on our behalf and in our name. List available at our offices by submitting a request using the contact details reported herein. Detailed explanation: The list of identified data processors bound by contract or other legal document, and of the system administrator/s is available at the company premises. Processes connected to the web services offered by this site take place at the IC Intracom premises and possibly at the premises of any external Data Processors and other specifically delegated and authorised subjects (as better described below) and are carried out by parties in charge of managing the requested services, data processing and storage, as well as all necessary maintenance operations. In the case of necessary/useful/guaranteed web services, we specify that data connected to web services may be processed by the personnel of the company/ies responsible for maintaining the technological part of the website and the platform for the newsletter service. With the consent of the data subject, if required by law and in any case further to the publication of an information sheet indicating the various purposes, personal data may be communicated to public and private third parties external to IC Intracom, which shall process the data in the capacity of independent controllers (or processors if applicable) of the data. In this regard, the writer is in no way responsible and furthermore assumes no responsibility for: rules and methods of handling the personal data of other Websites that can be accessed from the pages of the site www.icintracom.biz through links and/or references; the contents of any email services, web spaces, forum chats provided to users.
4. Legal basis of processing/Why we process your data Underlying purpose (provision of data and mandatory consent) Summary:
Detailed explanation: We process your personal data for the following purposes:
Promotional activities (data provision and optional consent) Summary: Sending of marketing communications, direct marketing activities, market analyses etc. ...by means of:
5. Which data do we process and how? Summary:
6. Processing methods Summary: Paper and computerised means Detailed explanation: Data in relation to you shall be processed using manual and automated tools, using methods strictly correlated to the purposes indicated herein, and nonetheless in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data. Should you wish to receive further information, we remind you of your guaranteed rights as specified herein.
7. When is the user obliged to provide their data? Summary: Underlying purpose: obligatoryOther purposes (marketing/promotional/insertion of stores in map): optional Detailed explanation: The types of personal data collected and processed in the website www.icintracom.biz are those necessary to fulfil the requested services and in the remaining cases, are derived from user browsing. It is therefore evident that, in the event said data is not provided, it will not be possible to provide the services requiring use of these tools. Should you choose not to provide your consent to receive marketing or direct sales information, or interactive commercial communications, your email and telephone number will not be used for this purpose. Attention:The voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated in the website entails the acquisition of the sender's email address, as well as any other information contained in the message; said personal data shall be used for the sole purpose of fulfilling the requested service. The optional insertion of data in the forms present on the Website (newsletter, contact form, subscription etc.), similarly to the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data in online forms or emails to the addresses indicated in this Website to receive specific services and/or communications and information, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address/contact details necessary to respond to requests or provide the requested services, communications and information, as well as any other personal data inserted.
8. Protection of minors Summary: Data pertaining to minors may be processed provided consent is granted or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility. Detailed explanation: IC Intracom does not intentionally collect information of a personal nature (such as name, address and telephone number etc.) pertaining to minors. We do not allow minors to subscribe to websites or participate in online competitions or promotions. In any case, should the parent or guardian of a minor suspect that a minor may have nonetheless provided information of a personal nature, he/she must contact us in the event they wish to have the aforementioned information deleted from our archives. Should IC Intracom become aware that it is in possession of information of a personal nature pertaining to a minor, it shall nonetheless immediately delete the aforementioned information from its databases. Should false data be provided, IC Intracom shall be deemed to be released and held harmless from all liability and/or claims, without prejudice to the checks it undertakes to carry out itself. Moreover, it should be noted that all minors must in any case receive due authorisation from their parents or guardians before using or making any kind of information public on the internet.
9. Categories of recipients to whom personal data may be disclosed Summary: - employees and similar of IC Intracom, qualified as subjects “authorised for processing” (administrative, commercial, marketing personnel, system administrators etc. ...), duly trained and monitored by the controller;- external subjects (e.g. agents, legal consultants, administrative consultants, experts on industry regulations, suppliers of technical services, hosting providers, IT services companies, communication agencies, commercial partners where necessary to comply with specific obligations, etc. ...). Detailed explanation: Your data will not be diffused by us, whereby such term implies making indeterminate subjects aware of the data in any way, also by way of consultation or by making it available. In general, your data may be disclosed by us, whereby such term implies making determinate subjects aware of the data in the following terms:
10. Data retention period Summary: 10 years for underlying purposes 24 months for marketing purposes (unless authorisation is revoked) 12 months for profiling purposes (unless authorisation is revoked) Detailed explanation: Your personal data will be stored in our archives for the underlying purposes and based on your authorisations for the period necessary in order to comply with civil law regulations, or for a maximum of 10 years. For other purposes, the following retention periods have been defined: 10 years for underlying purposes 24 months for marketing purposes (unless authorisation is revoked) 12 months for profiling purposes (unless authorisation is revoked)Said retention periods may be reduced and/or increased (with notification to the data subjects) in the event, for example, of instructions received from supervisory Institutions and/or Authorities. Consent can nonetheless be revoked at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent (effectively) granted before the revocation itself.
11. Transfer to non-EU countries Summary: The data controller may transfer your data to non-EU countries in order to use certain services, for example archiving or the creation of mailing lists; naturally, in this case, IC Intracom undertakes to verify security in the transfer of personal data according to the criteria established by the law (for example, the presence of a “legally binding and enforceable instrument” between public authorities or bodies; binding corporate rules; the standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission; codes of conduct; certification mechanisms). Detailed explanation: The transfer of personal data to countries outside the European Union: may entail greater risks and therefore must be properly monitored; is a complex activity that requires specific skills. To this end, the starting point for an organisation must be based on the adoption of countermeasures designed to maintain the same level of protection that would have been afforded to personal data had it remained in the EU. Should IC Intracom make use of such possibilities, it undertakes to collect all supporting documentation beforehand and make it available to the data subjects (for example, the presence of a “legally binding and enforceable instrument” between public authorities or bodies; binding corporate rules; the standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission; codes of conduct; certification mechanisms), using the same methods as those by which rights can be exercised.
12. Claim to Data Protection Authority The procedures available to you and for your protection (in addition to the exercising of rights toward us) are: Access from the website www.garante privacy.it in the dedicated claims section, if the competent body is an Italian Authority. orIn accordance with the methods laid down by the supervisory Authority of the member State (if not Italy) in which the data subject normally resides or works, or the place in which the presumed violation occurred.
13. Your rights Summary: Access – Limitation – Correction – Opposition -– Revocation of consent – Deletion (Right to be forgotten) - Portability Detailed explanation:
14. Which contact details should be used to exercise rights? Paper mail (Registered Post with Return Receipt): IC Intracom Italia S.p.A. Viale Europa, 33 z.i. Cornadella Sud 33077 Sacile (PN) Tel. (+39) 0434.735573 Fax (+39) 0434.735535 PEC firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Terms and methods of response by Controller to those who wish to exercise a right inherent to their personal data Summary: no. 1 (one) month, extendable up to no. 3 (three) months for more complex cases in writing Detailed explanation: We inform you that when you exercise your rights, the Controller must provide a written response, also using electronic tools that facilitate accessibility (orally only further to the express request of the data subject) within no. 1 (one) month, which in complex cases can be extended to no. 3 (three) months, without prejudice to the obligation to provide feedback within one month of the request, also in the case of refusal. The Controller, after evaluating the complexity of the request formulated by the data subject, may determine the value of a contribution to be requested of the data subject, only in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests.
For orders over €79 to Italy
Find the nearest store
Techly - OWNERSHIP OF ITALY IC INTRACOM S.P.A. COD . TAX 09228790151 R.E.A. 47752 - P.I. IT01191370939
CAPITAL FULLY PAID EURO 150,000.00 IC INTRACOM ITALY SPA 2016 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
We accept the following payment methods